Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Orlando's Greatest Roller-Coaster

What a more fitting place for me to have a roller-coaster of a year than in Orlando, Florida - the destination city for all serious amusement park seekers!?

Little by little, I'll (b)log through the last year, my first as a teacher. It's been quite an adventure full of new experiences, transitions, tears, and laughter.

As I officially begin my first summer, my teacher brain slowly takes a hiatus, and I'll be able to put into text what this past year has entailed. But for now, I'll leave you with just a few random photos of what has been making me smile in the Sunshine State. 

(Sadly, I won't be posting photos of those kids in my class, but they are a huge part of the reason why I feel so rich and content here in Orlando.)








No comments:

Post a Comment