Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Teacher Wish List

Being single and not particularly tied to a place, I'm excited and slightly anxious about where my classroom will be located next fall.
How do I even begin this search? I've made a wish list! 

I would like my new school to be:
  • in or near a fun city
  • near a body of water
  • warmish in the winter
  • bike-to-from-able
I would like my new school to have:
  • an administrator who supports and leads.
  • a secretary who smiles. 
  • teachers who care
  • colleagues who have fun
Here are some other Google searches that has been directing my search: 
  • happiest cities to live
  • best cities for elementary teachers
  • top ten healthiest cities
  • smalltown feel in big cities
  • best cities for singles
It's not too much to ask, right?

(I know, I know, I may not get a teaching job right away, but a girl can hope!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for wisdom and for clear leading to the perfect job!! What lucky kids your first class will be. I want to be in your class :)!!

    ReplyDelete