Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

If You Wanna Be Happy For the Rest of Your Life...

.. be around happy people! 

Happiness is healthy. Happiness in contagious. Happiness is fun. These are scientifically proven, research based facts. (Well, the third one may not have come from scientific research, but it should!)
I want to be that happy person for you. I want to be that breath of fresh air. I want to be the person that you know when we meet, we will laugh ~ deep, heartfelt, gut hurting laughs. 

That person is in me. I know she's there. But, I get sad. I get overwhelmed. I get angry. I cry. I hurt. And sometimes these happen all at once and a spiral begins and ...ugh. I don't like it. I'm pretty sure others don't either. 

But you know what? I like being happy. In fact, I love it. It's a much better place to be... plus it's contagious and healthy!

So... this is my choice. 
Even with my cheesy grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment