Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog Burglar

I'm not a blog reader. I'm a blog snooper. A snooper and a stealer. I regularly peek through a favourite list of web-logs for any ideas, laughs or stories that I can snatch, smile at or retell.

I love the salad for breakfast idea from one of my recently-completed-marathon heroes.

I'm eager to attempt creating my own laundry detergent when I move into my new place.

I regularly return to the hilarious little Luke for a smile on a gloomy day.

I'm not sure if there's an Emily Post Etiquette of the web-log world - Should I leave a 'thank you for letting me snoop' comment each time I enter your world? Should I leave a 'come see my blog when you're in the area' note?

Nonetheless, in the comfort of my cozy pale blue fleece pants and an old Adidas sweatshirt I can enter your world, giggle at your children, share in your creativity and in some moments shed a tear.

So 'thank you' to all of you!

- your friendly Stalker V

2 comments:

  1. I'm a lurker, too. I live vicariously through the lives of others. Mine just doesn't as interesting, but I blog, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're too cute. that's what blogging's all about, right?! you just never know who's watching... oooohhhhhh :-)

    ReplyDelete