Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Confession

Some people once they open a box of chocolates can't be separated from it until the entire box has been emptied.

Some people plan their days around their favourite television programmes in order not to miss the next dramatic events in the lives of their virtual friends.

Some people plonk themselves in front of the computer screen for a whole night fighting villains and building kingdoms.

Me?

I'm addicted to these:
















Absolutely love them! 15 CZK (.86 USD) for eight sticks of bliss. If they don't disappear on the trip home from the grocers (which is about 1% of the time), then they won't last 24 hours in my tiny refrigerator.

Even if the plans for the evening is to have a large meal with friends, these fake crab sticks magically vanish before hand. I open the plastic packet convinced that I will just have one as a quick appetizer so I won't faint on the way to dinner.

Then as I prepare myself for the outing, one by one the tasty sticks are consumed...

Ah well, I guess there are worse things to be addicted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment