Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Out of Retirement

You will remember me from the infamous Jubilee Jog through Prague and the fascinating web-blog which traced the tears and triumphs of my training for the Prague Half-Marathon last March 2009.

Since then, I've:
- turned 30 years old
- found I'm no longer allergic to cats
- applied for two visas for the Czech Republic
- had two teeth extracted
- seen the musical Sound of Music one and a quarter times
- ran a 5k through Prague at night
- learned to appreciate padded biking shorts
- gotten a tattoo
- begun losing regularly at card and board games
- been told will soon be an aunt for the second time

Just think of all the stories you've missed! Now because we all like to snoop into each others' lives, I've decided to give you full permission to sneak onto this page and read about my eventful and uneventful days without needing to feel a hint of guilt.

Enjoy!














Oh, and Mom, I'm joking about the tattoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. seriously? not allergic to cats anymore? whiskers would be so happy, if he were still alive..sniff sniff. yes, he passed a few months ago. now he will never know that you could have been friends! i'm so excited about your blog. i will be a faithful fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, seriously i didn't even believe the part about the tattoo...

    well maybe i did. :)

    ReplyDelete