Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today and Tomorrow

I don't have lofty dreams or immense longings to escape. I love to live fully engaged where I am as best I can.

I don't simply hope for a better tomorrow, but live for the best today. And it's fun; it's worthwhile; and yes, it's biblical.

Though I do not believe my traveling days are over and that's exciting for me. Moving apartments, cities, countries or continents are all very real possibilities and I'm ready!

Me and my little dog have very few possessions which need to accompany us on the journey, though my bike is a serious consideration.

No, I'm not discontent - not at all. My present situation is very pleasant and I've nothing to complain about that's worth listening to. I just have fun imagining where I will be five years from now: Check back in 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment