Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Beginnings Together

I was delighted to be asked to participate in the opening chapel service for Calvin Seminary this autumn. Worshiping as a community has become very meaningful to me and I appreciated very much the opportunity to draw people's thoughts together in prayer for the coming year.


I hadn't realised this had been printed until a colleague said she should ask for my autograph and I hadn't a clue why! If you are interested you can find this and other CTS FORUM journals on the Calvin Seminary website.

ps - click on the image to enlarge it...

2 comments:

  1. Vanesska, what a heart-warming prayer! Thanks for sharing. - Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lina. In preparing it I thought much of IBTS and what it meant to me over the years.

    ReplyDelete