Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Orlando Friends

This post will be revised and reposted as I make new friends throughout Orlando and beyond!


Wild Style from the Lego Movie. 
Free parking and entry to Legoland is a perk of being a Florida teacher. Yay!

Some Lego character from the Chima series. The kid before me put his hand on the blue button, so I guessed that was what I was supposed to do. 

My kind of Lego Guys.

Pretty sure I could take him! Or at least dismantle him. 
The Hulk from the Lego Store at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).

In which I approach the friendly monsters. 

In which we all pose nicely for the photographer.

In which things begin to go awry and I look for an escape route.

Pluto is still important to me. Dwarf or not.

And the Dapper Dans on my birthday. 

My kind of Chip 'n Dales! 

 Disney Characters kinda make me feel like a giant.

Sea Life's shark Magna

Green soldier guy patrolling the streets.

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, too!

Something was funny and yes, I may have been the only one laughing.

This Mickey visit was weird. But this was my first Mouse encounter. 

THIS visit was worth it! Plus I got a free photo print out. 

And then Minnie appeared on my next visit!







No comments:

Post a Comment