Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Make New Friends, But Keep the Old

Meet Gabinka, whom when adopted in 2005 was the size of a quarter. Now, don't tell her, but she's actually the size of a good meal. (And very possibly a 'he'). Her home remains in Prague, as without the proper paperwork she could not cross borders, whereas I, without the proper paperwork was forced across borders.

Nonetheless, here she is in a recent video sent to me for my enjoyment and recognition that she is alive and well.

Spring 2010, Yes, that is actually real meat...


Spring 2010, Just swimming:


Spring 2011, The most recent one, eating an all time favourite snack:


What can I say? I don't have cute kids to put up here, so I gotta post videos of something living. Next, my house plant. Excited, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment