Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Three Months Later...

Dear Applicant:

Thank you very much for submitting your application for Program Assistant in the Multicultural Programs department. Although we greatly appreciate your interest in this position, we were fortunate in the number of qualified applicants who applied to this position and our final decision has been made.

We wish you great success in your job search. Again, many thanks for your interest.

Human Resources

I've so many comments to make on this. All I'll say is that I'm happy to have heard back, but am even happier that it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. This job would have placed me in Chicago-land (which I love), but I need to be in Michigan right now and am pleased to be here.

It's very odd to think back to those days when I was searching and applying to jobs, wondering where I would end up, if anywhere at all. How amazed and thankful I am to be where I'm at today and truly happy in my work.

1 comment: