Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

SM 126S

From 08.00 - 16.30 this is my new home: office SM 126S. Not sure what the "SM" stands for, possibly "seminary" and the "S" is likely "south" but haven't sorted that out either. I suppose it doesn't matter too much, as long as I know how to get there, get in and do the work - which so far I've done successfully for 4 days.
I've caught on to the tasks given me thus far and have felt pleased and somewhat fulfilled at the end of each working day. Though I have to admit to you that it is Spring Break, which means students are not around and many faculty and staff are working minimally. This means I have space to work on projects without interruptions which are sure to come next week and following.

I still slip up when talking about IBTS and say 'our seminary' and 'we have' when mentioning the student body in Prague. The transition will come that the 'our seminary' will be me and Calvin Theological Seminary and the 'we have' will be students studying here in West Michigan. Though I'm not entirely sure that I want it to... at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment